How YOU Can Help: Our Wish List
If you would like to mail in a monetary gift please send it to: Laurie Allison, Haven to Home Treasurer, PO Box 851, Berwick, PA 18603. For Memorial gifts please let us know who the gift is in memory of and an address so that we may notify the family of your generousity. You may also use the secure PayPal link at the bottom of this page.
Other items that are always in need:
Metal dog crates of all sizes
- Buy a Kuranda bed, directly from Kuranda, and it will be shipped to Haven to Home to be used in our temporary kennel. Visit www.kuranda.com to see our wishlist.
Nylon leashes (not retractable or chain)
Dog food; Purina or Pedigree (or better)
- Dog treats, chews and toys (Kong toys or squeeky toys) No Rawhides!
Veterinary care is our biggest expense. Purchase a gift card at a local veterinary hospital. Our dogs visit doctors at the following locations
- Animal Care Center, Danville, - 570-275-6064
- Furry Friends Animal Clinic, Northumberland, - 570-473-3875
- Susquehanna Trail Animal Hospital, Watsontown, 570-538-5538 (At Susquehanna Trail you will need to make a monetary donation which will be put towards Haven to Home's account. They do not have gift cards).
- The Animal Hospital on the Golden Strip, Williamsport 570-323-9431
Please consider a donation today! Contact us via email
or call 570-884-5067 for more information or to arrange a donation.
Make an online, secure donation through PayPal. It's easy, just follow the link below. The dogs need our help! Thank you for considering Haven to Home and our dogs for your support!